Over 10,000 Genealogy Photos online

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      I want to let you know that I have a website that
      has over 10,000 genealogy photos of people dating
      from 1850s to 1950s .Many are Identified.<br>This is
      my hobbie. Its my Saturday golf game, my bass boat
      and monthly bottle <br>of Glenlevet all squished
      together in the shape of a Genealogy <br>Website.<br> I
      want you to know its there for you to use ,, free.
      personaly a Immigration size<br>boat load of them ,14,000
      give or take a couple.Possibly one or two of the ones
      I own might be of your great great grandparents ...
      ... people from all over the world.<br><br>You can
      add your Photos if you have them ,both Identified and
      which I <br>beleive is the "Best On the Net" which is
      enjoyed by many subscribers <br>plus there is a Yahoo
      discussion Group I recently started that <br>provides
      updates .. DEADFREDdotCOM-<br>subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ...<br><br>I hope you stop by sometime and check it out ,, and
      maybe ,if you <br>like it , you might tell your
      72766-6937<br>501-927-3330