New here

  • Rmendaann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      Hello everyone..<br><br>I just joined today.. I
      have been trying to do my family tree for years. With
      not much success getting help from relatives. I am
      looking for my Rice family roots in Oklahoma since that
      seems to be the part of the family that is hard to
      find. My great grandfathers name was Mevlin Scott
      Arthur Rice and that is where I need to start at with
      the Rice family. Need some help locating a couple of
      cemetaries in Oklahoma too.