Re: Any info on Surname 'Solk'

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hi John: You did get the message re the items I
      found for you didn't you? I am getting messed up
      royally by Yahoo same messages being delivered over and
      over, and now I find that I haven't been receiving some
      messages. Someone in OZ said that's why they are called
      YAHOO cause when it all works properly the whole staff
      there will yell out YAHOO. regards, Val