Need help with names Nagle & Edwards

  • tatiana1944
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2001
      Hi everyone, I've had wonderful results of late
      on my genealogy line. In fact I've done so well my
      cousin has asked me to help with her line. Of course I
      said I'd help and immediately hit a brick wall. I'm
      just not finding a thing.<br>If anyone has any
      information they can pass on to me I'd be very
      grateful.<br>ROSE NAGLE, born 1-21-1875 in either San Francisco or
      San Jose. She married SHERMAN EDWARDS in one or the
      other of those same locations. They married in Feb.
      1908. I believe Sherman Edwards was born in Southbury,
      IL. He also served in the Marines in the Philippines
      and was discharged in 1907-08.<br>I appreciate any
      information anyone can give.