Re: Any info on Surname 'Solk'

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2001
      John: You are up late... I have been in touch
      with you before...bridget.. I went into geneanet.com
      and before 1900 came up with 2 Solk names then I went
      into all data base and came up with those 2 and 2
      more. One you have a bit of work to do on. but maybe
      it's a help for you Great good luck. I am getting help
      on Aussie history and U.S.A. history and it is so
      great, after so long. bye for
      now..bridget2000_oz@... val Found not much on google.com