Genealogy Today - New and Improved

  • illya_IT
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      We've got some new and improved features! If
      you're a regular visitor to GenealogyToday.com, you're
      already familiar with our original articles, regular
      columns and free surname searches. Recently we updated
      our search engine -- making it easier and FASTER to
      dig through the databases by surname, topic and
      genealogy@... )