Re: Huishes Huish

  • balouthebearca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2001
      Hi Bridget: I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada .My
      early 1900's and lived in Vancouver British Columbia
      ,where all members on my father's side of the family
      come from including myself.<br> I have tried the
      LDS,gencom,ancestry.com and a couple of others but I am always refered to
      the Utah Huishes or the south England Huishes.<br> I
      will try the sites you suggested and let you know if I
      get anywhere.Thankyou for your help. SH