Re: Found my Inheritance!!Thanks!

  • cbcredit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Dear Donni, Thanks for helping me find my
      brother. <br><br>Hate to sound like an advertisement, but
      that program really works. It only took me 10 minutes
      to find my long lost brother, and I have searched a
      ton of databases. Do you have any more advice for me
      on searching? Once again, I greatly appreciate your
      help, and I hope to hear from you