Searching for bio father

  • cherokee13825
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Been looking for my biofather for 4 yrs and i'm
      having no luck. I went through us search, searched all
      across the internet for Michael Gallo, sent letters to
      all i've found with no one hearing of this man or his
      siblings. His brother's name is Sonny and his sister's name
      is Lois. My bio mother raised me and i was adopted
      in 1965 by her new husband when i talk to my mother
      she tells me it's none of my business and that she
      doesn't know anything. I'm very lost and don't know what
      to do next.