CALDWELL

  • caldwell_64
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      I am VERY new to geneology, but have gotten
      strong feeling lately to search my husbands line. I
      don't know if there is any information already as far
      as pedigree charts, etc. <br>Anyway, his father and
      mother were both from Utah. After they married they
      moved to Montana. The father's name is Arthur Lane
      Caldwell. The mother's name is Evelyn Rae Brown. I know
      that his father has a sister that lives in California
      and her name is Dorothy. Any info???