REYNOLDS, WEBB

  • glenr37
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2001
      Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on my
      own, and have run into a brick wall. I was hoping
      someone out there would be able to help me. I am looking
      for information on John C. REYNOLDS who was born in
      PA abt 1840. He moved to Sangamon Co., Ohio Grove
      Twp., IL, and was part of the Ill. Volunteers for the
      Civil War, and died 1864 at Peach Tree Creek, GA. If
      anyone has any further information, it would be
      appreciated. Thanks!<br>Glen Reynolds