Re: Campbell, Cullen, Richards, Hall & F

  • smst00
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Shirl,<br><br>I am running FTM 8.0 and they state
      the following:<br><br>"If you are updating to a newer
      version of Family Tree Maker , your existing family files
      will not be harmed by this upgrade
      installation."<br><br>I would still back up a copy to another location on
      your hard driver just in case.<br><br>Steve