Campbell, Cullen, Richards, Hall & FTM

  • anc2palady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      I have version 2.01 of FTM. I just bought version
      7. If any one is familiar with this I need to know
      if I can install over top of the old version without
      losing all my info and I have a lot. Also if I can't
      what files do I need to save to another folder before
      I uninstall the old one. I am researching the names
      Campbell, Cullen, Richards, Hall and McLaughlin. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>Thank
      you<br><br>Shirl