Looking for Coys ............

  • ironmikell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      My father was Charles Alden Coy Sr. born about
      12/26/1888 in Chelmsford Mass , son of Frank and Minnie
      Lamont died in Berlin N.H. 3/18/1958 and was burried in
      Orange Mass. he died when i was very young and this info
      is based on what my mother could recall , so there
      are no absolutes on these dates . Any Coys are
      welcome to contact me @ ironmikell@... Thanks all
      !!!!