Re: any advice for starters?

  • TolkSteel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      There are some places that slaves are documented.
      First is the Freeman list. But I am sure that you have
      either searched there or at least have already been told
      about that. If you can find the Owner of the land,
      there might possibly be a mention to the slaves in his
      will. I have seen some wills that have mentioned names.
      A far shot but at least something to check. Good
      Luck and Happy Hunting.<br><br>TolkSteel