Re: any advice for starters?

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      that sounds like an unusual problem, and excuse
      me, I didn't imagine you didn't go to LDS, have yoou
      tried ancestry.com, familyhistory.com or geneanet.com?
      all good sources. I feel I have seen something on one
      of these sites. I will get back to you if my memory
      chip kicks in, great good luck, also Cyndi's list
      people say is good. Have you ever tried google.com They
      are fantastic, I found stuff I didn't know existed.
      Also surname boards, at the various sites. ancestry &
      familyhistory. I have been given a lot of help with Australian,
      British and U.S. relatives here. bridget/val