Still Looking .............HELP????

  • whittersmom87
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001
      Hello, I am searching for anyone who might know
      of a "Stanley Cutshall" who used to live in Greene
      County, TN at one time, or the area of
      Jonesborough/Telford/Greeneville Tn...was probably there in the early 1960's. I am
      not sure if he is the right one I am looking for or
      not, I have been told there were a couple of Stanley's
      Cutshall's there around that time, but I was told the one I
      am searching for might have moved to NC at one time,
      i have no idea if he is still there. Any help would
      greatly be appreciated.<br>Thank You In Advance.
      :o)<br>Gina.