Inherited Pictures.

  • aphionut
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001
      I just inherited pictures from my grandparents. I
      have pictures from Lawson's in Indiana (Terre
      Haute/Riley area), Horstman(n)'s from OK, MO and IA and
      Miller's from IA. <br>Grandparents: Dayton T. Lawson DOB:
      Jan 1919 and Lorene F. Lawson (nee Horstmann)DOB: May
      17, 1918, DOD: May 1993.<br>Parents of Dayton: Cecil
      and Sarah Lawson (Information not on hand at this
      moment).<br>Parents of Lorene: John Augustus Horstmann (DOB and DOD
      not handy) and Mary Miller DOB: Oct 18,1885 in IOWA
      Married December 1, 1914. DOD: November 14, 1950 in
      Waukomas, OK.<br>Parents of Mary Miller: John Miller DOB:
      October 24,1851 and Mary Ann Hauber DOB: April 1856. Both
      Buried in Mulhall, OK.<br>Parents of John Miller:
      Johannes Miller Born 1809 and Magdaline Miller Born 1813
      (nee ?) Both from Bavaia Germany. Married on September
      10th, 1836.<br> I also have links to Switzer
      (Schweitzer) from Terre Haute, IN.<br> If these provide any
      possible links please let me know.