Hi...just joined

  • njgrits4u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      Hello...I'm looking for long lost family and
      working on my family history for my Perry,Savoy.Dartez
      and Hysler genealogy. My husband is working on his
      Edge and Amicucci geneaology.<br>My family ties are
      all from the deep south; my husbands are from the
      Pennsylvania area.<br>Check out my web page to learn more