HARVEY FAMILY-SHELBY CO, IL

  • rlh1961
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      I am in search of any info regarding the Harvey
      family in Illinois. My father was Milo Harvey (b 1897; d
      1967) He was born in Shelby County, IL. His parents
      were named George & Luella Harvey. He may have had a
      sister named Alice, but I'm not certain of that. He
      worked for Root & Co in Shelby County approximately
      1933. In the early 1960's he married Jimmie Louise
      Walkup in Dardanelle, AR. He worked for Reserve National
      Insurance Co., and died in Little Rock, AR in 1967. Any
      info would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me
      at: rlh1961@....