Re: Club Surname List

  • mobleemom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      We were stationed in Germany twice but before we
      knew anything about genealogy. We were last over there
      in 1988. Wish I knew then what I know now. Hindsight
      is 20/20. All we know is that a John William Kampe
      was born in 1859 in Germany. Of course, was probably
      Johann Wilhelm Kampe. We don't have a lead yet on where
      in Germany. Any help would be appreciated. What part
      of Germany are you in???