Re: Club Surname List

  • mobleemom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Willkommen zu der Vereinigen Staaten (sp??),
      Katie. Is this your first trip??? And what parts are you
      getting to see??? I wrote a German gentleman on another
      genealogy list I'm on who offered to help with German
      ancestors but he has not replied to 3 messages. So maybe
      you can answer my last message to him: Do the Kampes
      have a bad reputation in Germany???? I am trying to
      think of reasons he has not replied and thought the
      name Kampe turned him off.<br><br>Linda