Re: Club Surname List

  • gabbyhaystacks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      butchreynolds~<br> I'm sure you did send you
      surnames to Tolksteel...... <br> But she has recently went
      through a rough dilvery of her new son...and both are
      having rough times.<br> You might to want to resend your
      information to her again...as things might have gotten lost
      in cyber space,or she just didnt see it.<br> For
      myself I am on vacation to the States right now from
      Germany....and I am not at my own computer for the moment, and I
      do apologise for now being here as much as
      possiable.<br> Just hang in