Re: Club Surname List

  • i_am_sobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      NBCi has been having major problems for -
      literally weeks - I can't get through, not even to my email
      address there - they are supposed to be changing
      something, but it's reached the point of being ridiculous -
      they have to be losing a lot of sponsors - I sent mail
      to a "migration" address they provided - it was
      returned as being "full" -<br>can only keep plugging away
      at it and hope they will eventually - ultimately -
      get it fixed.