Re: Club Surname List

  • butchreynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      The Club Surname List is the first entry in our
      "links". Nothing has been added to it since April 13,
      2000. As per the instructions there, I sent my surname
      list to Tolksteel a long time ago. Nothing has
      happened. Am I missing something here?<br><br>The members
      list is just that, a members list. I put my surnames
      in the comments section when I joined the club. Most
      haven't done that. If I hadn't put the surnames there,
      what would be there to be zapped off, and who would do
      the zapping? I'm not being a wise guy about this, I'd
      just like to find out how to get this done
      correctly.<br><br>Btw, this is a very large club. It would really help
      if people posting about certain surnames would put
      those names in the "post subject area". That would
      really catch the eye of anyone searching for one of
      those surnames, and let them skip over a non-specific
      surname post, such as this.