New Host for StateGenSites Database

  • illya_IT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Genealogy Today (www.genealogytoday.com) is
      pleased to announce that it is the new host for the
      StateGenSites database of over 20,000 genealogy links.
      Hocutt (with technical assistance from Tom Sluder), the
      SGS database started as an in-depth study of Alabama
      (by Bill) and Pennsylvania (by Michelle). It has
      since become one of the largest directories for U.S.
      genealogy, categorizing links by state within 27 categories.
      will now become part of the Online Genealogy Index,
      and continue to be maintained by Michelle Rich. "Our
      database helps amateur genealogists quickly find
      information on their family roots around the country,"
      commented Michelle. "Merging with Genealogy Today will help
      us continue to provide a quality service for years
      to come." <br><br>"It will be a genuine pleasure to
      continue working with Michelle," explained Bill Hocutt,
      co-founder of StateGenSites. "The database she has built is
      one of the best online and one that I constantly use.
      Not to mention she makes a mean Tortilla Soup."