Atip on checking cemeteries

  • mathnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      If you find a grave site of a distant relative
      and you would like to find them, sometimes you can
      locate them by leaving a note on the site in 2 plastic
      bags and sealed with your name and address and e-mail
      address with some information. I have located 2 of my
      grandfathers brothers this way.....Bill Mathews
      mathnews@...