Re: Just starting...

  • mathnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Cheryl: CJ gave you some good information. Put
      the information on the internet like you did before
      .Give surnames and that might catch someones eyeand
      might have information. I like to include my e-mail
      address so they might contact me easier. I found one of
      13 branches on the internet because I saw the name
      Celestia. Good Luck Bill Mathews mathnews@...<br>P.S.
      The name of the state where relatives might be from
      would also help.