Re: need some help looking for the origi

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:09 AM
      on the left hand side of the opening page under
      our pages, see a listing of Links, go into this and
      print it out, it is VERY helpful..Also what have you
      tried, and where is this name from,in the US? What
      state, or town? Our members are great and there are
      several sites I can think of, they are geneanet.com,
      ancestry.com, familyhistory.com, there are people in the club
      that can suggest other sites. Oh yes, rootsweb.com
      also. There are numerous message boards you can go into
      and leave information and find (sometimes) help.
      o.k.? Val. bridget