Re: I have no faith in the LDS informati

  • sjoymuir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      The LDS really don't need me defending them for
      sure but I want you to know that on this site - the
      submitter is who you contact to find where they have gotten
      their info. This is the same with all info submitted on
      every site. Some official looking documents can be very
      wrong also - that is why you need to find three sources
      before you confirm the info - even then, it is sometimes
      impossible to decide which is actually correct. sjm