Re: http://www.pommernland.de

  • startraveler38
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Dear Dieter, I previewed your web-site. It is
      very informative and well designed. I have added it to
      my bookmarks for future use. I am an amateur
      genealogist. I would like to know how to proceed to search for
      any records on my great grandfather, Joseph
      Hildenbrand who migrated from Baden, Germany to New Orleans,
      LA. BD: 3/15/1838.He had a brother named Lawrence
      Hildenbrand. Joseph married Maria Anna Schaffner Feb 10, 1862
      in Mobile Alabama. Came by boat from Germany to New
      Orleans, La, sometime between 1838 to 1862. He was
      Catholic I believe. I would appreciate any information you
      can provide as how to proceed with my search in
      Germany. Sincerely, Carole VanNess