Re: New Genealogy Webside

  • startraveler38
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      I previewed your web-site. It is very informative
      and well designed. I have added it to my bookmarks
      for future use. I am an amateur genealogist. I would
      like to know how to proceed to search for any records
      on my great grandfather, Joseph Hildenbrand who
      migrated from Baden, Germany to New Orleans, LA. BD:
      3/15/1838.He had a brother named Lawrence Hildenbrand. Married
      to Maria Anna Schaffner Feb 10, 1862 in Mobile
      Alabama. Came by boat from Germany to New Orleans, La,
      sometime between 1838 to 1862. He was Catholic I believe.
      I would appreciate any information you can provide
      as how to proceed with my search. Sincerely, Carole
      Van Ness, cvanness@...