James Family of Rhode Island

  • me_mommy_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Is anyone here researching the James family of
      Rhode Island? The family that I am searching for would
      have had a son named Solomon James birth date unknown,
      I beieve that it would have been about 1790-1810.
      Solomon later moved to New York and married Eunice
      Martin. They had 3 sons; Ambrose, Martin and Joseph
      Wesley all born in New York.<br><br>Any help
      appreciated,<br>Juanita Hoffman/ k_e_hoffman@...