Re: I have no faith in the LDS informati

  • TolkSteel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      You have to look at the source of the information
      you are looking at. Most of the information in their
      databases is donated to the LDS and that information is
      only as good as the researcher. For instance, all the
      information in the Pedigree Files is donated and not checked
      by the LDS itself. No, I am not Mormon but have
      found their information to at least point me in the
      right direction. Then I do my own research to verify
      what I have found.<br><br>As with any other source,
      except for the original source, there are bound to be
      mistakes and sometimes they are big ones!! Always take
      what you find on the web like a guide. Use it to point
      you in different directions but always go to the
      original source to confirm it.<br><br>TolkSteel