I have no faith in the LDS information

  • i_am_sobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      When they show my grandmother born in the wrong
      place, my grandparents married in the wrong place, and
      their son (my father, deceased) as being an unnamed
      living daughter that more than shakes my confidence -
      two mighty errors in consecutive generations? (This
      is the right family, they have the names of my
      grandparents right, and the names of their other four
      children)