HARRIS and THOMAS Surnames

  • cgchili
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      I am looking for a few ppl in my family tree...
      tring to locate them is becoming harder and harder... I
      am Looking for information on Manfred B. Harris b.
      7/28/1885 in Kansas, mother is Sadie or Sarah Thomas father
      is L.C. Harris, I can't seem to find any information
      on L.C. Harris or on Sadie/Sarah Thomas, any one
      have any ideas, please let me know... TY