New Member

  • ggillelkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hello everyone, I am new to the club. I love
      doing genealogy work. I have in the past three yrs.
      found several relatives all living. What a good feelin.
      I'm Looking for information on these name: GILL,
      SOULE, COLVIN, MATCHETTE, VANWARMER, ELKINS, FOSTER, MC
      CLELLAN. When I found my great uncle I asked him what
      nationalilty the Gill's were and he gave me this answer, "If
      you want to be Itilian be Itilian" He said that was
      the same answer he got from his father.