Millinocket Cemetery, Millinocket, Maine

  • oma_eunice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      Hello,<br>I am in hopes that SKS out there would
      be able to do a cemetery search for me in the
      Millinocket Cemetery, Millinocket, Penobscot, Maine. I
      received the following email confirming that my aunt and
      some of her other family members are buried there. I
      am in hopes to obtain photos of her headstone along
      with the others. I am willing to reimburse the film
      cost and developements of the film. Any help in
      obtaining this will be gratefully appreciated. <br>Thanks
      in advance.<br>Eunice Aldrich
      records that indicate Charlene Lappa was<br>buried in
      Millinocket Cemetery in 1958 (Grave No. 15). Also buried on
      the<br>lot is Peter (infant) in 1949 (Grave No. 13). Your
      e-mail does not tell me<br>whether or not Peter is still
      living. However, the lot is in the name of<br>Peter
      Lappa. If he is deceased, I would assume he would be
      buried in Grave<br>No. 14, between Charlene and the
      infant. We would be able to know this<br>better if we
      were to actually go to the cemetery and check it out.
      The lot<br>is located at Millinocket Cemetery,
      Section Q, Block 5, Graves 13 through<br>16. There is
      also another Lappa family lot under the names of
      Joseph and<br>Elizabeth Lappa and Joseph Lappa, Jr. I
      hope the above information will<br>help you in your