Thomas Patrick Walker

  • jackw1936
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      I am looking for my father who disappeared in May
      1942 leaving three children under age six. I recently
      found his second family and they believe he died in a
      steel mill in Ohio in 1972. They are not sure where or
      when as he had left them also. I do not have a
      SSnumber nor can I find him on SSDI. I tried to get a
      death certificate from Ohio with no luck. We know he
      had ties to the Youngstown area. He was born
      3-13-1912 in Butler, Co. Pa. He is caucasian and roman
      catholic. Any ideas or help much appreciated. Thanks Jack.