Need help with lots of road blocks

  • jennyrae75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      I am currently looking for info on Mr LeGrande
      Pinckney. Last know to be living in Iowa until time of
      death in june 1990. I believe he is my mothers
      biological father, yet I have been able to find no info on
      him other than his obituary. <br>Also I am looking up
      my fathers family tree. If you have any info on the
      last name Head. I would greatly appreciate it. I know
      my great grandfathers name was Cary Head and my
      great grandmother was Leah Zimmerman but she died when
      my grandfather Robert Cary Head was only 2 years
      old.<br>Finally I am looking for information on a Frank Butts. It
      is said that he drowned in the Williamette River. As
      you can see I am getting nowhere with my family tree.
      As my grandmother Cecilia Francys Wenderoth Head,
      and my grandfather Robert Cary Head where only
      children, they have little information on either of their
      families. If anyone might be able to help I would
      appreciate it.