Please help!!!!!

  • sheilagauthier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello. I am trying to find my father, Larry
      Williams. Are there any "Williams" from Ontario here? The
      family I am looking for may not know of me. Larry does,
      but he may believe he is not welcome to look for me.
      This is NOT true!!! I want to meet my father before it
      is too late. Please, someone must know him! Someone
      must be my aunt or uncle, gramma or grampa, neice or
      nephew!!! Somewhere out there, someone knows!!! Please help
      me find the missing pieces of my life! Thankyou,
      Sheila