Hall, Guest

  • anc2palady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      I am researching hubby's family. Looking for any
      info on John Hall (B) Jan 9, 1838 (D) May 22, 1915
      Married Elizabeth Guest in Rowley Regis Parish in 1863.
      She was a daughter of Zachariah Guest A Brick Master
      (whatever that means). She was (B) Nov 18, 1845 (D) Apr 8,
      1924. They lived in Oldbury in Worcester County and
      shortly after they married moved to South Hills area in
      Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Any info would be greatly
      appreciated.......<br><br>Shirl