Re: Hi all! Just joined your club.

  • redwingsnut_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Thanks CJ! I have the info on Orville, but not
      Nancy. The most I've been able to find on her is that
      she was living with her parents in 1920 with either
      three or four of their kids because Orville was in jail
      at the time the census was taken. I can't find
      Orville and Nancy's marriage either. If I could only find
      out this other woman's name, I might be in business.
      Family story has her as Orville's mistress and he
      married her before Nancy was even buried. Not sure how
      much truth there is to that though. I wish I had
      started all this sooner when my grandparents were still
      alive. My father is my best source so far and he doesn't
      know much about anything. Apparently my grandfather
      was very tight lipped about his family. It's very
      frustrating!