Re: Family Secrets, who can open the doo

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 5548 , Feb 3, 2001
      have you tried the links to the left of the page
      when you sign in under home messages, etc,etc, there
      are a lot there, I just found some great family
      history on ancestry.com and it's free You have to
      remember spelling of names also, its shocking so many
      variants... there is also family history.com (also free) If
      you don't have time I am a retired secretary and I
      could help a little if you want me to. I put myself in
      your place when I first started, and it was hopeless a
      lot of times. Then thru the internet I met up with
      someone in Australia, with the same name, and I got a
      family history book sent to me, then some more help and
      the book I copied and sent to Perth Australia and
      he's really glad. I am from Brisbane, Queensland
      Australia and the LDS if you have one close by are a big
      help but most importantly get a small note book and
      take all kinds of notes 'cause information gets lost
      or misplaced, let me know-- I will do whatever I
      can.. good luck..bridget
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds