researching family name of DINGLE

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 5548 , Nov 2, 2000
      good am from california: I am an aussie now
      living here, and just a novice at this, I see you are
      from Limerick, and you are into genealogical research,
      hobby or what? Our town Nevada City is well known for
      cycling, BIG TIME. Look out Father's Day the town is alive
      with you... Our family seemed to come with an emma
      elizabeth Dingle emigrating to Sth Australia and she was
      from Cornwall, UK, I am trying to find her parents,
      etc, and go from there, I am about 4-5 h generation
      aussie, parents from Victoria, and we all 4 of us 3 older
      brothers, were brought up in Queensland... Can you help
      please, or direct me. I have seen a public TV spot on
      Dingle, and have always been drawn to the place, it looks
      so becutiful (must rain a lot) SO GREEN. Please
      e-mail me if you have time. I saw a therapist once my
      Doctor didn't like the fact I was awakening at 4:30 AM
      (I didn't either) and so I got put on small dose of
      PROZAC I took myself off it because I still woke up and
      had too many Wild dreams. I seem to have learned to
      health bladder cancer it's o.k. so far, but a lot to
      wake me up. All the Shrink said to me when I spoke
      with him was maybe it will maybe it won't... So I went
      away feeling he was of no help. aren't I awful? I feel
      you sometimes have to just work thru whatever is
      going on at that time and THAT TOO WILL PASS. hope to
      hear from you Philip... that's an unusual spelling of
      your name. Regards, Valmai bridget2000_oz@... or
      thru genealogy research club..
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds