To All Members from TolkSteel

  • TolkSteel
    Message 1 of 5548 , Sep 3, 2000
      This club has a lot to offer each and everyone of
      you and new things are added almost
      daily.<br><br>First and foremost we have two websites for the club.
      The one on Yahoo Clubs and then
      rootsweb is searchable. I am working on getting our
      messages in yahoo clubs searchable.<br><br>Both places
      have links but the one on rootsweb is easier to use
      and also has alot more links.<br><br>We have three
      mailing lists for the club which you can check out by
      visiting the rootsweb site.<br><br>I hope that everyone
      takes advantage of what this club has to offer by using
      all the resources and tools that we have been trying
      to include with more planned in the
      Research Club
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds