CEMETERY RECORDS - new files added

  • Sierra_Steve
    Message 1 of 5548 , Apr 2, 2000
      Cemetery Records Online is a website containing
      actual burial records and<br>tombstone inscriptions from
      over 1,300 cemeteries worldwide, and all<br>accessible
      for FREE ACCESS. Visitors can run surname searches
      from our<br>Burial Records Search Engine at:
      following cemeteries<br>below. You can visit them from our
      Online Cemetery
      Cemetery, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA<br><br>Malone Cemetery -
      FRANKLIN COUNTY, ALABAMA<br>Massey Cemetery - FRANKLIN
      COUNTY, ALABAMA<br>Old Nauvoo Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY,
      ALABAMA<br>Patterson Strickland Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY,
      ALABAMA<br>Sparks Chapel Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY,
      ALABAMA<br>Weatherbee Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, ALABAMA<br>Winchester
      Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, ALABAMA<br><br>McCurley
      Cemetery, MONROE COUNTY, ARKANSAS<br><br>Fort Rosecrans
      National Cemetery (Partial) - SAN DIEGO COUNTY,
      CALIFORNIA<br>Greenwood Memorial Park (Partial) - SAN DIEGO COUNTY,
      CALIFORNIA<br>Liberty Cemetery - SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY,
      Cemetery - MARION COUNTY, FLORIDA<br>Mossy Bluff Cemetery
      - MARION COUNTY, FLORIDA<br>Calvary Catholic
      Cemetery (Partial) - PINELLAS COUNTY,
      FLORIDA<br><br>Concord United Methodist Church - PUTNAM COUNTY,
      Kansas Cemetery - OSAGE COUNTY, KANSAS<br><br>Hubbard
      (Hickman) Cemetery (Partial) - FULTON COUNTY,
      KENTUCKY<br>Fort Duffield Cemetery - HARDIN COUNTY,
      Park Cemetery (Partial) - CALHOUN COUNTY,
      MICHIGAN<br>Morgan Cemetery (Partial) - CALHOUN COUNTY,
      MICHIGAN<br>Mount Pleasant Cemetery - LAPEER COUNTY,
      MICHIGAN<br>Lakeside Cemetery (Partial) - OAKLAND COUNTY,
      MICHIGAN<br>Scott / Doane Cemetery - St. JOSEPH COUNTY,
      MICHIGAN<br><br>Oregon Cemetery - HOLMES COUNTY,
      MISSISSIPPI<br><br>I.O.O.F. Cemetery - NEWTON COUNTY,
      Family Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br>Perry / Privette Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br>Privett Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br>Rogers Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br>Simon Rogers Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br>Tant Family Cemetery - FRANKLIN COUNTY, NORTH
      CAROLINA<br><br>Hickory Cemetery - MURRAY COUNTY,
      OKLAHOMA<br><br>McKeesport Versaille Cemetery - ALLEGHENY COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Prospect Cemetery - ALLEGHENY COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Glade Run Presbyterian Church - BUTLER COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Middlesex Presbyterian Church - BUTLER COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Rehoboth Cemetery - FAYETTE COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Oakdale Cemetery - WASHINGTON COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Pigeon Creek Presbyterian Cemetery - WASHINGTON COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br>Christ Lutheran Church Cemetery - YORK COUNTY,
      PENNSYLVANIA<br><br>Our Lady Catholic Cemetery - McPHERSON COUNTY, SOUTH
      Benevolent Cemetery - DAVIDSON COUNTY,
      Cemetery - HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS<br>Antioch Cemetery
      (partial) - HOUSTON COUNTY, TEXAS<br>Weldon Cemetery
      (partial) - HOUSTON COUNTY, TEXAS<br><br>Downs Cemetery -
      LINCOLN COUNTY, WASHINGTON<br>Finn (Old Tolenen) Cemetery
      - LINCOLN COUNTY, WASHINGTON<br>Govan (Monroe)
      Cemetery - LINCOLN COUNTY, WASHINGTON<br>LaFollette
      Cemetery - LINCOLN COUNTY,
      Online<br>Find your ancestor's burial
      records!<br><a href=http://www.interment.net target=new>http://www.inter
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds