Baird, Campbell, Bowlen, Boleyn, Obst...

  • bettyobst
    Message 1 of 5548 , Feb 1, 2000
      Grandfather, William Marion Obst, born 3/1892 in
      Newcombe, Campbell Co., TN married approx 1918 (in RI?)to
      Rosemary Campbell, born aprox 1898 in Armagh Co., Ireland.
      Five children, Rosemary born 1919 in TN or KY, William
      born 1920 in TN, Mary Elizabeth born 1923 in KY,
      Joseph born 1925 in KY or PA and Theresa born approx
      1928 in Phila.<br><br>Rosemary Campbell died about
      1929; Wm. put four older children in Catholic orphanage
      and baby, Theresa was raised by an Aunt, Mary Fox.
      Wm. later married Delia (Bridget) Concannon of
      Ireland around 1932 and had 2 add'l children, Dorothy
      born 1934 and John born 1944/45, both in Phila.
      William died in PA in 1958 & is buried at Veteran's
      cemetery in Beverly, NJ<br><br>Believe Wm. may come from
      line of Joseph Beard and Hannah Gibson Lay; possibly
      through Samuel Crittenden Baird and his son Lewis. Cannot
      confirm this data. Believe William had four brothers and
      a sister; one brother may have been the president
      of a college. Family tale that they were related to
      Anne Boleyn (Bowlin, Bolin? may be inter-related with
      Bairds in this area). <br><br>Any information would be
      appreciated. <br><br>Also researching surnames OBST, SZEWCZAK,
      KRULIKOWSKI, SPANE, MC CLOSKEY, MARTINI, LAWRENCE.
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds