McEvers/Hartman

  • tatiana1944
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hi club members, I've finally made a BIG break
      through in my search for ancestors. I've been looking for
      years for an elusive Great Grandmother by the name of
      Lola Montez McIvor or McIver and have finally found
      that the name was actually spelled McEvers. Not only
      that but I've found a<br>cousin that no one in my
      family seemed to know about. He lives in Colorado and I
      found him through<br> a life match at the LDS genealogy
      site where he had entered my Grandmother and
      Grandfather's<br> names. By contacting him we were able to put
      several pieces of our family puzzle together. He had<br>
      pictures of my family that he didn't know who they were
      (my mother, sister and brother) and he had<br>
      pictures of my Greatgrandmother Lola, my grandfather as a
      Very young man and his sister's, plus a<br> picture of
      my mother when she was about 7 years old. I also
      found that my Greatgrand mother is<br> buried about a 3
      hour drive from where I live so this year I will be
      making a trip to visit her grave and<br> perhaps make a
      copy of her headstone. I've shared my information with
      other members of my family<br> and they are so pleased.
      All I can say to other's is never give up. New lines
      of research are openning<br> every day and with more
      people getting on the internet you will be finding more
      and more information<br> if you just keep looking.
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds