Re: Record preservation

  • kathyskidsonly
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jan 2, 1999
      This is only my suggestion - but try using
      quality scrapbook supplies. You can get acid free paper
      and acid free plastic sleeves. By using the good
      supplies, you avoid damaging papers, etc. Regular paper and
      plastic contain chemicals that eventually deteriorate
      everything in contact with them. Hope this
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds